VB.CMIS is a VB.NET implementation of the Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS
VB.CMIS is a "toolkit" to build a custom CMIS Server.
VB.CMIS is a stand alone service that can load a custom data provider. So you can easily equip your application with a CMIS interface. You only have to write your own data provider and to load it into the service. The data provider is a custom .NET library(.dll)
that implements a special interface.
CMIS 1.1 support is in development. Take the latest source code version.
- A full implementation of the REST/ATOM CMIS definition(AtomPub).
- A full implementation of the CMIS object model.
- An implementation of all needed business classes for handling the requests.
- Parser for incoming data
- A complete enclosure of the business logic through a provider interface.
- Supported CMIS version: 1.0
- .NET Framework Version 4.0
If you like this project, have ideas, need a feature, find a bug or something else, feel free to start a discussion.
*CMIS is a specification for interoperability of Enterprise Content Management Systems(ECM). Read more: